Here you can find information related to most products provided to you by Black Swift Technologies.
Mapping Mission Workflow
The mapping mission is one of the most common mission types for UAS. The workflow consists of using the S1 and the SwiftTab to prepapre for, plan, and execute a mapping mission.
- Will collect still images over an area.
- The photos will be automatically taken to provide the desired overlap and coverage.
- The geotagged photos can be fed directly into popular photogrammetry packages.
- The resulting deliverables can include topographic maps, orthomosaic images, digital surface models, and/or 3D point clouds.
SwiftTab User Interface
The BST user interface is easy to use and designed to be highly intuitive. Most new users are able to familiarize themselves with the controls within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Runs on Android operating system devices including tablets or phones
- Ability to design and upload flight plans mid-flight
- Touch controls to change map view
- Ability to import maps or any other geo-referenced data
The Black Swift S1 is the perfect introduction to commercial operation of unmanned aircraft. Our mission planning software is so intuitive that you can learn it while performing real photogrammetry missions. You will quickly see the many possibilities of our gesture-based planning software tied to our common fight management hardware and software.
For mapping and photogrammetry missions you will likely find that this is the only system that you need.